Water Damage and Roofing of Cedar Park is dedicated to helping you recover from this devastating situation. We evaluate all damage, provide you with reasonable cost estimates, help with insurance claims and clean up water damage to restore your business or home. Providing the following services:
- Roofing Builder– Our goal is to install, repair or build a roof for you that protects your business or home. We stand behind our work as your local roofing contractor in Cedar Park and our outlying neighbors.
- Roof Repairs – is an integral part of proper building maintenance. It can be scheduled for 2 times year and should be carried out by licensed and insured roofing experts.
- Roof Replacements – The prospect of replacing a roof should send a shudder through you. Think of the high cost of materials, the contractor, the equipment, the time and the inconvenience to you and your family.
- Water Damage Repairs – The process of restoring a property that has been pummeled by a natural disaster is long and tedious. Natural disasters are the leading cause of extensive water damage to property.
- Water Restoration Repairs– Following water damage, it can be overwhelming for property owners trying to restore water damaged property. Water restoration is a complicated process the requires a professional company like Water Damage and Roofing of Cedar Park.
- Metal Roof Repairs – Metal is an excellent roofing option that withstands severe weather and can last decades beyond traditional shingle roofs.
Leander, Texas Information
Leander is located in Williamson County, which is in the state of Texas in the USA.
- Population (approx.): 38,000
- Geo coordinates: 30.5788°N, -97.8531°W
- Postcodes: 78646, 78641
Learn more about Leander, Texas here.
- U.S. Route 183
- Texas Highway 183A
- County Road 2243
- State Road 177
- State Road 274
- Texas State Highway Loop 332
- State Highway 29
- Breakaway Airport
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Austin Executive Airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Sky Dance Airport
- Leander High School
- Akin Elementary School
- Whitestone Elementary School
- Winkley Elementary School
- Vista Ridge High School
- Pleasant Hill Elementary School
- Block House Creek Elementary School
- Stiles Middle School
- Bagdad Elementary School
- Glenn High School
- Plain Elementary School
- Founders Classical Academy of Leander
- Leander Middle School
- Wiley Middle School
- Sterling Classical School
- Running Brushy Middle School
- Christine Camacho Elementary School
- Rouse High School
- Giddens Elementary School
Nearby Water Features
- Devine Lake
- Colorado River
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Travis
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Pedernales River
- Walter E Long lake
- Buttercup Creek
Cities Around Leander, Texas
- Austin is 23 miles to the south-east.
- Brushy Creek is 8 miles to the south-east.
- Cedar Park is 5 miles to the south.
- Jollyville is 10 miles to the south-east.
- Liberty Hill is 7 miles to the north-west.
- Pflugerville is 16 miles to the south-east.
- Round Rock is 11 miles to the south-east.
- Volente is 11 miles to the south-west.
Things to Do and See In Leander
- H-E-B Center. Indoor sports near Snelling Drive and Copper Leaf Lane.
- Tumlinson Park, near South Block House Road and Tumlinson Fort Drive.
- Liberty Hill International Sculpture Park at Main Street and Carl Ship Drive
- The Texas Museum of Science and Technology.
- Sandy Creek Park near Lime Creek Road.
- Leander Station. Capitol Metro-Rail commuter rail station and park and ride. Located near US 183 and Metro Drive.