Brushy Creek is a census-designated place in Williamson County, Texas. As of the 2020 census, its population was 22,519 people. Its economy is based on oil and gas, and it has a large number of agricultural operations. The area is also home to many churches. It is a relatively safe place to live and visit.
Brushy Creek has an ethnically diverse population. The majority of residents speak English, but other major languages are spoken in the community as well. For example, Spanish is spoken in 68.3% of households, and other languages of great importance are Chinese, Korean, and Indian. Brushy Creek is also home to many parks and recreation opportunities.
Brushy Creek is a quaint town located near Round Rock and Pflugerville. It is accessible from Interstate 45, and its neighborhoods have tree-lined streets. Most of the homes in Brushy Creek were built between the 1970s and 2000. The vacancy rate in Brushy Creek is 1.5%, which is lower than the national average of 90.5%. This means that the housing supply in Brushy Creek is tight compared to demand. Continue reading this
Brushy Creek is located in the Ark-La-Tex region of east Texas. It is close to the borders of Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. It offers 62 RV campsites with full hookups, 37 tent campsites, and 12 electric sites. It is also equipped with trash receptacles, a swimming beach, and a fishing dock. The campground is also home to a sewer dump station, if needed.
If you plan on spending the weekend in the park, consider staying at Brushy Creek State Recreation Area. Its swim beach and boat ramp make it one of the most popular campgrounds and parks on Lake O’The Pines. To access Brushy Creek State Recreation Area, drive northwest on Highway 49 or take FM 726.
The area is about 16 miles north of downtown Austin. However, residents often commute to Cedar Park to enjoy big sports games or visit Splash Shack, an indoor water park. Its location allows residents to easily get to and from the city.
Many wealthy professionals live in the neighborhood. They own stately homes and lead busy lives. The real estate in this area is well maintained, and the homes tend to retain their value over time. Residents own luxury cars and send their children to private schools. Many Brushy Creek residents also enjoy Disney World and Europe as their vacation destination.
Brushy Creek is located in Williamson County. It is located along Williamson Creek and is a great place for hiking. It is close to the city, but still offers a peaceful environment for residents. Brushy Creek Lake Park and the Williamson County Regional Trail are both close by.
Our Brushy Creek roofing companies are your number 1 service provider of roofs and water damage serving the people of Brushy Creek, Texas and providing the following services:
- Roofing Repair Contractor – Our goal is to install, repair or build a roof for you that protects your business or home. We stand behind our work as your local roofing contractor in Cedar Park and our outlying neighbors.
- Roof Repair Companies – is an integral part of proper building maintenance. It can be scheduled for 2 times a year and should be carried out by licensed and insured roofing experts.
- Roof Replacement Companies – The prospect of replacing a roof should send a shudder through you. Think of the high cost of materials, the contractor, the equipment, the time, and the inconvenience to you and your family.
- Water Damage Companies – Restoring a property pummeled by a natural disaster is long and tedious. Natural disasters are the leading cause of extensive water damage to property.
- Water Restoration Companies – Following water damage, it can be overwhelming for property owners trying to restore the water-damaged property. Water restoration is a complicated process that requires a professional company like Water Damage and Roofing of Cedar Park.
- Metal Roofing Companies – Metal is an excellent roofing option that withstands severe weather and can last decades beyond traditional shingle roofs.
Info About Brushy Creek Texas
Brushy Creek is a census-designated place (CDP) in Williamson County, Texas, United States.
- Population (approx.): 21,764
- Geo coordinates: 30.510970°N, – 97.734697°W
- Postcodes: 78717, 78681
- Brushy Creek Elementary School
- Stepping Stone School – Round Rock/ Cat Hollow
- Cedar Valley Middle School
- The Learning Experience – Brushy Creek
- Elsa England Elementary School
- Great Oaks Elementary School
- Algerine BB Romero
- Patsy Sommer Elementary
- Brushy Creek Road
- Great Oaks Drive
- O’Connor Drive
- N FM 620
- Bergstrom Air Force Base
- Draughon-Miller Central Texas Regional Airport
- Skylark Field
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Killeen-Fort Hood Regional Airport
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Austin is 21 miles.
- Leander is 13 miles.
- Cedar Park is 6 miles.
- Jollyville is 6 miles.
- Liberty Hill is 21 miles.
- Pflugerville is 11 miles.
- Round Rock is 5 miles.
- Volente is 15 miles.
Things To Do in Brushy Creek, Texas
- Brushy Creek Regional Trail – spans 10.4 mi. from Twin Lakes Park to Forest Ridge Boulevard.
- Champion Park– a family-oriented park including a covered playground with a sandbox, picnic areas & a water feature.
- The Quarry Splash Pad at Williamson County Southwest Regional Park – Water park in Williamson County, Texas
- Cat Hollow Park – is one of the District’s largest parks. A number of community events take place at the park, including Holiday in the Park.
- Southwest Williamson County Regional Park – Areas for soccer, basketball, softball, football, track & tennis, plus a miniature train & a trail.