Roofing And Water Damage Repair And Restoration Services In Cedar Park
At Water Damage and Roof of Cedar Park, we advise all our clients to get in touch with us ASAP when they encounter water damage from leaky roofs, burst pipes or natural disasters.
The different Levels Of Water Damage
- This class refers to space with the least amount of water damage in terms of absorption and humidity. The space and the items within have absorbed very little moisture. Essentially this classification is for spaces that have the least amount of damage.
- This second class refers to space with a large amount of water absorption and moisture in the air. If an entire room on your property is damaged with water has wicked up the wall to a maximum of 24 inches your water damage fall into this classification. This wicking level means that there is water in the structural components of the building and the substructure of the soil.
- This is the worst classification of water damage. It refers to a saturated space with absolute absorption in the walls, floor, ceilings, and carpets. In most cases of such levels of saturation, the water has probably come from leaky roofing.
- This refers to a space that has experienced deep saturation that needs low humidity drying to beat the saturation levels. Because of the specialty drying needed for these types of materials (stone, concrete, hardwood, and brick among other low porosity materials) it may take more specialized methods to achieve the drying and long periods
Top Rated Roofing Services
There are several things that may need replacement due to water damage. These include
- Heating systems
- Air conditioning systems
- Structural components of the wall, floors and the roof
- Household items like the carpets and even clothing
Categories of Water Damage
This refers to water damage from a clean source of water like a burst water pipe or toilet water tank which will not affect your health n any way. Unfortunately, since the water is moving around it can pick up contaminants from the materials it comes into contact with.
This refers to water damage from mildly to significantly contaminated water that is latently harmful to your skin, and should not be ingested or inhaled. It can be water from the washing machine or water containing urine and it may contain unsafe levels of both biological and chemical matter.
This refers to water damage from dangerously contaminated water. Such water probably contains pathogens and toxins that can kill you. The most common pollutants and contaminants to look out for in this category include
- Pesticide, insecticide and chemical fertilizer
- Sewer water
- Heavy metals like lead among others
- Toxic organic matter
This kind of water usually comes from rivers flooding, overflowing sewers, and puddles of water that have microbes and bacteria growing in them.
If you have any of the above situations affecting your property give us a call for a free quote and more information. Our solutions are very concise: stop the leaks, clean up and restore your space.
It is imperative for water damage restoration to be carried out before a space that has suffered water damage is deemed safe to inhabit again. Failure to do so can result in life-threatening allergies and disease. But most property owners have heard that and know that swift action on the affected site will save the day. What most do not know is the actual classification and categories of water damage that they may be dealing with. By not knowing what you are dealing with you can procrastinate or budget with less for a much bigger job.
Water Damage & Roofing of Cedar Park is located in Williamson County but they continue to set high standards for all of Cedar Park Texas.
Water Damage & Roofing of Cedar Park is located in Williamson County however you can find us at One Yellow, and Code Cademy. If you prefer a more personalized visit you can call us at (512)566-5510, or stop in office 24/7. We are located near the Texas Musuem of Science and Technology, the Lake Travis Zipline Adventures, and the Breakaway Airport.
Coming from the Breakaway Airport the drive to our office is very simple and fast. Leaving the Airport head North on Breakaway Road towards Ppost River Road. Take the 1sst cross street right onto Post river Road. After on Post River Road, make a right onto Kenai Drive and then continue onto Ranch Trails. After you turn onto Ranch Trails turn left onto North Frontier Lane, then another left onto Spanish Mustang Drive.
We respond to all your calls promptly and also provide emergency services.
If you looking for the most professional, prompt, and reliable installation, repair, or renovation work on your roof or plumbing give us a call for more information and a happy home!
FOLLOW US ON
Our roofing experts also make sure that your roof will serve you for a long time to come without giving way to the elements.