Water Damage and Roofing of Cedar Park uses the latest technology and methods that meet all municipal and insurance codes to properly repair and restore after a damaging event serving the homeowners of Round Rock Texas, providing the following services:
- Roofing Contractors – Our goal is to install, repair or build a roof for you that protects your business or home. We stand behind our work as your local roofing contractor in Cedar Park and our outlying neighbors.
- Roof Repair Contractors – is an integral part of proper building maintenance. It can be scheduled for 2 times year and should be carried out by licensed and insured roofing experts.
- Roof Replacement Contractors – The prospect of replacing a roof should send a shudder through you. Think of the high cost of materials, the contractor, the equipment, the time and the inconvenience to you and your family.
- Water Damage Contractors – The process of restoring a property that has been pummeled by a natural disaster is long and tedious. Natural disasters are the leading cause of extensive water damage to property.
- Water Damage Repair Contractors– Following water damage, it can be overwhelming for property owners trying to restore water damaged property. Water restoration is a complicated process the requires a professional company like Water Damage and Roofing of Cedar Park.
- Metal Roofing Contractors – Metal is an excellent roofing option that withstands severe weather and can last decades beyond traditional shingle roofs.
General Information About Round Rock
Round Rock is located in Williamson County and part of the greater Austin Metropolitan Area. Round Rock sits on the Balcones Escarpment, which is a fault line located east of Interstate 35. On One side of the escarpment is Blackland Prairie and on the other side there is the Texas Hill Country.
- Population (approx.): 116,000
- Geo coordinates: 30.5083°N, -97.6789°W
- Postcodes: 78664, 78681, 78665
Learn more about Round Rock, Texas here.
- Interstate 35
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway 183
- State Road 177
- State Road 274
- Texas State Highway Loop 332
- State Highway 29
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Austin Executive Airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Sky Dance Airport
- Round Rock Christian Academy
- Round Rock High School
- Leander High School
- Pflugerville High School
- McNeil High School
- John B. Connally High School
- Hendrickson High School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- Walter E Long lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Buttercup Creek
Other Nearby Towns and Cities
- Brushy Creek is 5 miles.
- Jollyville is 8 miles.
- Leander is 11 miles to the north-west.
- Liberty Hill is 18 miles to the north-west.
- Volente is 14 miles to the south-west.
- Cedar Park is 8 miles to the west.
- Austin is 17 miles to the south.
- Pflugerville is 5 miles to the south-east.
Stuff To Do Near Round Rock
- Dell Corporate Headquarters
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: Open Air Outlet Shopping Mall located on Interstate 35.
- Old Settlers Park: located on East Palm Valley Blvd. A large park that has a large lake, as well as trails, sports fields and picnic areas.
- La Frontera. A large master planned multi use commercial business-retail-housing center. Located near Parker Drive and State Highway 45 Frontage Road.
- Dell Diamond: Home stadium for the Round Rock Express.
- Howard/Capital Metro Rail Station. A commuter rail station that is located near Howard Lane and North MoPac Expressway.
- Capital Memorial Park: Also known as Capital Memorial Park Cemetery. Located near Interstate Highway 35 and west Pecan Street.
- Ushicon: an annual three day Anime’ convention held every February.
- Chisholm Trail Crossing Park: Home of the Round Rock which the city was named after. In the late 19th Century cattle drives crossed Bush Creek (which is located within the Park) on their way north.