Water Damage and Roofing of Cedar Park roofing contractor is your top choice roofing company serving the homeowner citizens of Pflugerville Texas, providing the following services:
- Roof Contractor – Our goal is to install, repair or build a roof for you that protects your business or home. We stand behind our work as your local roofing contractor in Cedar Park and our outlying neighbors.
- Roof Repair Companies – is an integral part of proper building maintenance. It can be scheduled for 2 times year and should be carried out by licensed and insured roofing experts.
- Roof Replacement Companies – The prospect of replacing a roof should send a shudder through you. Think of the high cost of materials, the contractor, the equipment, the time and the inconvenience to you and your family.
- Water Damage Companies – The process of restoring a property that has been pummeled by a natural disaster is long and tedious. Natural disasters are the leading cause of extensive water damage to property.
- Water Restoration Companies – Following water damage, it can be overwhelming for property owners trying to restore water damaged property. Water restoration is a complicated process the requires a professional company like Water Damage and Roofing of Cedar Park.
- Metal Roofing Companies – Metal is an excellent roofing option that withstands severe weather and can last decades beyond traditional shingle roofs.
Located in both Travis County and Williams County, Texas, Pflugerville is a suburb of the Austin /Round Rock/ San Marcos Metropolitan area.
- Population (approx.) 57,000
- Geo Coordinates: 30.4548°N, 97.6223°W
- Postcodes: 78660, 78691
Learn more about Pflugerville, Texas here.
- Interstate 35
- Texas State Highway 130
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway 183
- Austin Executive Airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Sky Dance Airport
- Pflugerville High School
- Hendrickson High School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- Walter E Long lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Buttercup Creek
Towns and Nearby Cities
Brushy Creek is 11 miles.
- Jollyville is 12 miles.
- Leander is 16 miles to the north-west.
- Liberty Hill is 23 miles to the north-west.
- Volente is 17 miles to the west.
- Cedar Park is 12 miles to the west..
- Austin is 14 miles to the south-west.
- Round Rock is 5 miles to the north-west.
Things To Do and See in Pflugerville
- KNLE FM Radio station. An Independent Christmas Music Station. Serves the Austin Area and is located near Century Street and Vision Drive.
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: Open Air Outlet Shopping Mall located on Interstate 3
- Capital Memorial Park. Also known as Capital Memorial Park Cemetery. Tom Hamilton, a major league baseball player who played for the Philadelphia Athletics is buried here.
- Lake Pflugerville (near Pflugerville Parkway and Weiss Lane): Lake Pflugerville is a 180 acre reservoir in Pflugerville.
- Chaparral Ice (near Interstate Highway 35 Service Road North and The Lakes Boulevard): Home to the Texas Longhorn Ice Hockey Team and the Youth Hockey Foundation of Austin.
- Dell Corporate Headquarters located near Nottingham Hill Road and Stratford Drive.
- Dell Corporate Headquarters